Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thanks Kim!!

I recently won a book from Kim at The Daisy Cottaage. If you have never visited her, you should! Here photos are beautiful and so is she!! Anyway, when I got my mail, there was a package....the book "Romantic Prairie Style" by Fifi O'Neill and guess what!!! She also included "Where Women Cook" AND the summer issue of "Romantic Country"!! How sweet of her! I was so excited!! I sat and briefly paged through all three. Can't wait until later tonight when I curl up in bed and read from cover to cover all three of them!! Thanks Kim, you are the best!!


Wishing you all a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy! Yay to you for winning!

    Thanks for stopping by my place, momwaldsplace.blogspot.com. Yes, I am a Wald by marriage. Any chance you have been to the annual reunion in Beloit?

    ReplyDelete