Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Last Christmas Cookie

Today I ate the last of my Christmas cookies....it was a mitten with blue sprinkles and blue candy beading at the cuff.  It was the perfect size for a Christmas cookie.  Not too big....not too small.  And it was de-lish.  Did I feel guilty?  No.  I had the last half dozen hidden...yes, on my family...eating one a day....savoring each bit.  I felt a little like Henny Penny ... and her bread she baked!!  After making over six dozen cookes, frosting all of them and finally getting help decorating them from my husband....everyone wants to eat, eat, eat them.  So....guilty as charged....I hid them.  Well the last six or so.  Today the last of the cookies are gone.  It sure was good!!

Looking forward to making some heart shaped cookies.  After all, Valentines day is just around the corner!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment