Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!

It's been a while since I've blogged! What's up with that? Well, here we are, the wind is blowing something fiece. This is suppose to be the 'big one'. However, I don't think we'll have a snow day out of it. I am such a kid when it comes to snow days!!! I could get a lot done. What I really need is some sunshine and a new camera. Couldn't we all? Eventually...I am hoping to use some tax money for that. We'll see.

It's the daughter's boyfriend's birthday. Twenty-five...oh to be 25 again. What would you do? The same or would you change something? i would like to think I would be smarter but I'm not sure I would have learned the lessons I learned back then. Thank the Lord for those lessons. Anyway....Happy Birthday Jon. I hope you have learned some lessons.

Till the next pig flies....

Just me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - you just commented on my blog about my house - THANK YOU.. and CHICKENS!!!! I have been warned that they can ruin gardens, so we plan to make a huge chicken run, and they will have free roam only when I'm working around the yard. I think I'm going to start with six laying hens and see how that goes. Thanks for your comments, always appreciated! now.. in order for me to reply to your comments, which I love to do... you have to make your e-mail available so that bloggers can reply to you - there is a setting to click on in your set up...I actually did a post on this and now I can't remember. And some people don't want replies, so you really don't have to, that's up to you :-)

    What kind of coop do you have? What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete