Monday, March 7, 2011

Excitement galore!!!

Saturday night Honey Baby's sister and her husband came over. I cannot believe it....by this weekend I will have my first piece for my studio. I am so very excited!! I have to pretty much empty it out for now, but it's just the start to the grand finale of the room. I was so excited that last night I got very little sleep. I would wake up with an idea and there I laid....swishing it around in my head. So I'm taking tonight off to sleep.

This is what Honey Baby's sister's piece looks like. It is about 1 foot longer than mine. Also, mine will have two drawers on the right and a cupboard... for the sewing machine and serger. I won't have the hutch right away... that will be done after they get back from their two week vacation.


There is also a 'sweet' cutting table/cupboard. I think that comes after that!! Pictures will follow...I promise.

This is also a picture of a mosaic table top I did. It needs to be painted and then it's finished and will find it's home in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment