Tuesday, October 25, 2011

'63 Shasta

I thought I would post a few pictures of the vintage camper I love so much. This view is of the rear kitchen. The stove, cupboards, sink and countertop are all original.


I love the way it's so compact. This is above the stove and sink.


Isn't it adorable? I made the curtains from an old dishtowel.

The sleeping/eating area is shown here...


The privacy curtains above are for the bunk which we won't use now because our daughter is grown up. That area we will use for storage. I have to fix the curtains there too. They are kind of crooked!! One of the cushions from the bunk can be used below to make the two beds into one big bed. Of course then we would have to take out the little table between the beds. The dining table that it came with I had removed. It wasn't original and looked kind of cheap. I am hoping to put this on the "honey do" list for Honey Baby!!

I hope you enjoyed a peak at my little chickadee. Wouldn't you just love to stay in it? Watch for more pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a fit over your camper! It's adorable!! I love mine so much - it's seriously one of my favorite possessions. : -) Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - I'm sure you will have fun taking it on route 66!

    I'm glad I got to craft with you Saturday. Hope you didn't stay up too late making cupcakes and chili. :)

    ReplyDelete