Friday, October 28, 2011

It's been a long week!

I don't know if it's because of the weather or if it's just me, but this has been a long week!! I am looking forward to Friday night and my friend, Riesling and Saturday taking apart my wedding dress to make a baptismal gown for my little RAYA*SUNSHINE! This will be the second dress I've made. The first was from my step-daughters wedding shawl. I promise to take photos of the dress... because ...

I HAVE MY CAMERA BACK! Actually, I have a brand new camera because the GEEK SQUAD couldn't repair mine. So excited to have it back!

While I'm on the subject of pictures, here are a few more of
My Little Chickadee!


In this picture, you can see from the bunk to the door. Behind the curtain is where the refrigerator use to be. It's now used for storage. There is a cupboard next to it. The "window" on the oven is really a little mirror. I should have straightened it out before taking this photo ... should have removed the tray/table from the bed too!! But you get the idea.



I bought this little bedside table at one of my favorite antique stores. It just fit between the two beds. However it's not practical to have it in the Little Chickadee if we would make the beds into one. Where would you go with it?!?!?

Well, there you have it. A few more pics of My Little Chickadee,
I still have more photos!! Stay tuned....and happy trails!

OOPS.. I forgot to let you know that my friend, Riesling, is a bottle of wine. Anyone care for a glass?

1 comment:

  1. If only I lived closer I'd come over for a visit with Riesling....

    ReplyDelete