Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday and Pumpkin Carving

My dear mom is 88 years old now. Yesterday, we celebrated her birthday and little Fia's second birthday at my older sister's house. We all brought pumpkins and carved them. Fourteen adults and 11 kids! It was a lot of fun and I have a feeling it will be an annual thing!


Spent a fun day with Ms. G, Ms. R and the 'sisters'. It was great to have that special 'girl time'. We took men's button down shirts and made aprons with them. With the leftover pieces some made wine bottle holders and pumpkins! Two of the young teens then made the basement into a haunted house that we were invited to. (This to is an annual thing!) It usually involves silly string!! The whole day was a great time. I love my friends!!

Friday afternoon I spent some time cleaning up the yard (putting away the garden decorations and outdoor furniture). Yes....it's getting to be that time of year.

I hope you had a great weekend. I leave you with the finishing project....in full color! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment